launch .exe files on Windows via Erlang

gnoblin
Hello!

Excuse me for probably an extremely lame question:

how can I execute .exe file on windows with certain command line flag via
Erlang?

thanks,
Slav
moi

Re: launch .exe files on Windows via Erlang

moi
Hi,

For example, os:cmd("werl.exe -detached").

Take care when you are executing an exe with full file name. It's
painful if my memory is correct and I have changed working dir with
file:set_cwd/1 before execution.

--
Best Regards,
Zhengji