Quantcast

like erlang all default modules are accessable from anywhere !!

like erlang all default modules are accessable from anywhere !!

PONMUTHU.M
hi,

    like erlang all default modules are accessable from anywhere, i want my beam files also should be run in linux & windows what kind of path & varaibale havw to set .

please guide me !

like erlang all default modules are accessable from anywhere !!

Jesper Louis Andersen
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:34 AM, PONMUTHU.M
<ponmuthu.m>wrote:

>     like erlang all default modules are accessable from anywhere, i want my
> beam files also should be run in linux & windows what kind of path &
> varaibale havw to set .

Look at the ERL_LIBS environment variable:

erl -man erl
erl -man code

Alternatively, look at using -pa and -pz as options to 'erl' in order to
add new paths to the code load path.

--
J.