Quantcast

luerl

Max Lapshin-2
Hi.

We are using luerl in production and we have some issues with it like lack of repl or stacktraces.

I wonder if there are any other people that are using it and ready to commit to public repo or people who are ready to implement features above.

Re: luerl

Andre Graf-2
Hi Max,

the VerneMQ broker is using Luerl. We would certainly be interested in
better stacktraces for Luerl. Depending on the effort, we could
contribute something.

Cheers,
Andre

On 04/10/2017 09:10 PM, Max Lapshin wrote:

> Hi.
>
> We are using luerl in production and we have some issues with it like
> lack of repl or stacktraces.
>
> I wonder if there are any other people that are using it and ready to
> commit to public repo or people who are ready to implement features above.

Re: luerl

Robert Virding
Mail me about it so we can discuss it. [hidden email]