math:erf and math:erfc

Alan Gingras-2
While I am not in need of these functions at the moment (I had to work around their absence in the past), I am curious why they are still not supported on the Windows platform?  I assume at some point in the past these functions were not supported by the compiler used for building the Windows release but I know that Microsoft Visual Studio supports them and most likely other major compilers.  It would just add to the cross platform compatibility for Erlang.