mnesia doc + rdbms

Fredrik Linder-2
Hi OTP Folks and Ulf Wiger,

OTP Folks: I just noticed that the documentation of mensia:activity/X does not mension that also the foldl, foldr and select functions need to be implemented in the ActivityMod.
(H)
Ulf Wiger: The same issue but for rdbms. :-) Do you have any plans, or ideas of how to implement this?

Cheers
/Fredrik

mnesia doc + rdbms

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB)
On Tue, 4 May 2004 13:40:59 +0200, Fredrik Linder
<fredrik.linder> wrote:

> Hi OTP Folks and Ulf Wiger,
>
> OTP Folks: I just noticed that the documentation of mensia:activity/X
> does not mension that also the foldl, foldr and select functions need to
> be implemented in the ActivityMod.
> (H)
> Ulf Wiger: The same issue but for rdbms. :-) Do you have any plans, or
> ideas of how to implement this?

I didn't, until now.  (:

I'll look into it, but won't commit to any schedule.

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger