mnesia:ets/2 and secondary indices

Roberto Ostinelli-5
All,
I'm using mnesia tables in ram only, not replicated, not fragmented. The only reason why I'm using mnesia over ETS is because of the secondary index feature in mnesia.

I'm at about right in terms of requirements for writing performance as per now, but would like to know if I can get an extra boost. For this, I was wandering if mnesia:ets/2 does create these secondary indices or not. I do not seem to find documentation that answers this question.

Thank you for any insights you may provide,
r.