mochiweb in erlang 20 problem

getonga
I compile mochiweb in erlang 20, and I find this error:
```
src/mochiweb_html.erl:8: Warning: export_all flag enabled - all functions will be exported
Compiled src/mochiweb_html.erl
src/mochiweb_multipart.erl:41: Warning: crypto:rand_bytes/1 is deprecated and will be removed in a future release; use crypto:strong_rand_bytes/1
Compiled src/mochiweb_multipart.erl
```

I made a pr to the mochiweb, but not accepted for a long time and not been discussed.
Which erlang version do you use with mochiweb?
Does the mochiweb still in maintenance?

Re: mochiweb in erlang 20 problem

Juan Jose Comellas-3
Those are innocuous warnings at the moment. Maybe mochiweb is not being updated to support much older versions of Erlang.

Still, if this bothers you too much or you don't want to maintain your own fork of mochiweb I'd suggest switching to a more modern HTTP server library such as Cowboy. You'll also gain support for websockets and eventually HTTP 2.