not a question, just a fun thing with syntax_tools

not a question, just a fun thing with syntax_tools

Bengt Kleberg-3

> Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:32:24 +0200 (MEST)
> From: Ulf Wiger <etxuwig>
...deleted
> While working at AXD 301, you are allowed to use any editor
> (I know both vi and textedit have been used), as long as you
> comply with the indentation rules in the Emacs Erlang mode.
> ;-)

i use wily (acme).

the reason i built the pretty printer was to ''comply with the
indentation rules in the Emacs Erlang mode''. my own indention is
different.
does this mode re-write ugly code, too?

what i would like is a un-pretty printer. that took emacs mode erlang
and produced my indention...

bengt