not a question, just a fun thing with syntax_tools

not a question, just a fun thing with syntax_tools

Bengt Kleberg-3

> From: "Richard Carlsson" <richardc>

> > and will syntax_tools be able to refactor my functions soon?
>
> It is already -- if you switch to Emacs and use Luke Gorrie's Distel. :-)

that particular refactoring (in my understanding: i choose the source
code lines and get a function head added to those lines) i have already done
for wily.

i meant for syntax_tools to make the choice of lines in my function,
just as syntax-tools re-write my ugly code :-)

bengt