otp-23.0 on windows 10

Sam Overdorf
I have been playing with otp 23.0-rc1 and observed the following:

When I am in a  directory I do not have permission to look in I get
the following error messages:

2020-03-13 15:32:28.643000 std_error
#{label=>{erl_prim_loader,file_error},report=>"File operation error:
eacces. Target: .. Function: read_file_info. Process: code_server."}
=ERROR REPORT==== 13-Mar-2020::15:32:28.643000 ===
File operation error: eacces. Target: .. Function: read_file_info.
Process: code_server.

I don't get them when I am using otp-22.2 it just gives me the
following when I try to access the directory:

{error,eacces}

Which Is probably the correct response.

Thanks,
Sam Overdorf

Re: otp-23.0 on windows 10

Rickard Green-2
On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 11:43 PM Sam Overdorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have been playing with otp 23.0-rc1 and observed the following:

When I am in a  directory I do not have permission to look in I get
the following error messages:

2020-03-13 15:32:28.643000 std_error
#{label=>{erl_prim_loader,file_error},report=>"File operation error:
eacces. Target: .. Function: read_file_info. Process: code_server."}
=ERROR REPORT==== 13-Mar-2020::15:32:28.643000 ===
File operation error: eacces. Target: .. Function: read_file_info.
Process: code_server.

I don't get them when I am using otp-22.2 it just gives me the
following when I try to access the directory:

{error,eacces}

Which Is probably the correct response.

Thanks,
Sam Overdorf