otp edit-compile-test?

Daniel Goertzen-3
I am doing some dev on the public_key app and am struggling to find a fast edit-compile-test cycle.  I have this (https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/Running-tests)... but it is slow and doesn't seem to be rebuilding my app changes.  What are other people doing for this scenario?

Re: otp edit-compile-test?

Magnus Henoch-6
Daniel Goertzen <[hidden email]> writes:

> I am doing some dev on the public_key app and am struggling to
> find a fast edit-compile-test cycle.  I have this (
> https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/Running-tests)... but it is
> slow and doesn't seem to be rebuilding my app changes.  What are
> other people doing for this scenario?

I arrived at this command line, after identifying the test suite I
was interested in:

make -j6 && ./otp_build tests && cd release/tests &&
../../bin/ct_run -pa ../../lib/common_test/test_server -suite
ssl_test/ssl_dist_SUITE

Hope this helps,
Magnus