pre-built erlang for windows

Sam Overdorf
Does anyone provide a pre-build version of erlang 21.3.* updates for windows ?
Thanks,
Sam

Re: pre-built erlang for windows

Onorio Catenacci

Today's Topics:

   1.  pre-built erlang for windows (Sam Overdorf)
   2.  process mailbox empty (Frank Muller)

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 15:15:40 -0700
From: Sam Overdorf <[hidden email]>
To: Erlang Questions <[hidden email]>
Subject: [erlang-questions] pre-built erlang for windows

Does anyone provide a pre-build version of erlang 21.3.* updates for windows ?
Thanks,
Sam

No, as far as I know, only the minor versions (as in 21.x or 20.x etc) are pre-built for windows.   The Erlang folks have another name for those minor versions but it escapes me right now.

There is no 21.3.3 pre-built for windows--at least not from any official source that I am aware of.