profiling erlang beyond fprof?

Vans S
Hello,
    I seem to be having some trouble profiling Erlang. I would really like a simple profiler that counts reductions but fprof gives wall time or CPU time.  I am trying to
pin point the biggest bottlenecks and what calls them, but fprof is really lacking iMO.  Its hard to follow the data it gives, and its hard to build a call tree, it gives some overall information but it also includes things like 'suspend', which confuse the output.

Anyone know some recommendations for profiling reductions, ideally with a call tree.