read_/write_concurrency ets table info

Ulf Wiger

Am I right in concluding that there is no way to check the read_concurrency and write_concurrency setting of an ets table?

7> T = ets:new(t, [{write_concurrency,true}]).
20497
8> ets:info(T, write_concurrency).
** exception error: bad argument
     in function  ets:info/2
        called as ets:info(20497,write_concurrency)

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, CTO, Erlang Solutions, Ltd.
http://erlang-solutions.com

Re: read_/write_concurrency ets table info

Sverker Eriksson
Ulf Wiger wrote:
> Am I right in concluding that there is no way to check the read_concurrency and write_concurrency setting of an ets table?

Correct.

> 7> T = ets:new(t, [{write_concurrency,true}]).
> 20497
> 8> ets:info(T, write_concurrency).
> ** exception error: bad argument
>      in function  ets:info/2
>         called as ets:info(20497,write_concurrency)

If working, what would you expect from "ets:info(T, write_concurrency)"
for tables that ignore the option ('private' and 'ordered_set' in
current implementation)?

/Sverker, Erlang/OTP