rebar3 default gitignore

Maximilian Hill
Hi,

I just wondered, why the default .gitignore for rebar3 releases contains
files and a directory, specific to IntelliJ IDEA.
This is no complain, since I use this it as well.

I'm new to erlang/OTP, so I don't have much of an idea about the
community, but expected this file to be more generic.

Re: rebar3 default gitignore

Tristan Sloughter-4
Since it is a very small and out of the way file we aren't concerned with making it so small it covers only the basics, which would be just _build, I guess. So we accept reasonable PRs to add coverage of reasonably common ides like Intellij to make it as smooth as possible for getting going with a new project.