rebar3 releases

Maximilian Hill
Hello,

usually rebar includes the sources in the release. I want to also
include the sources of nifs. How can I do that?

Re: rebar3 releases

Tristan Sloughter-4
If you set `include_src` to true it should include `c_src`.

If you have sources in directories other than c_src you can include arbitrary files or directories with overlays https://www.rebar3.org/docs/releases#section-overlays

Tristan

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020, at 16:00, Maximilian Hill wrote:
> Hello,
>
> usually rebar includes the sources in the release. I want to also
> include the sources of nifs. How can I do that?

Re: rebar3 releases

Maximilian Hill
Hello Tristan,

thank you very much. In my case the sources are indeed located in a
directory, which isn't named `c_src`.

Overlays do work for me.
Is it possible to exclude certain files (like .gitignore), when I use
`{copy, D, T}` for a directory?

--
max

On 3/10/20 10:42 PM, Tristan Sloughter wrote:

> If you set `include_src` to true it should include `c_src`.
>
> If you have sources in directories other than c_src you can include arbitrary files or directories with overlays https://www.rebar3.org/docs/releases#section-overlays
>
> Tristan
>
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2020, at 16:00, Maximilian Hill wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> usually rebar includes the sources in the release. I want to also
>> include the sources of nifs. How can I do that?

Re: rebar3 releases

Tristan Sloughter-4
There isn't. At this time you'd need to copy just the files you want. Wildcards are supported, so that might help.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020, at 15:21, Maximilian Hill wrote:

> Hello Tristan,
>
> thank you very much. In my case the sources are indeed located in a
> directory, which isn't named `c_src`.
>
> Overlays do work for me.
> Is it possible to exclude certain files (like .gitignore), when I use
> `{copy, D, T}` for a directory?
>

> --
> max
>
> On 3/10/20 10:42 PM, Tristan Sloughter wrote:
> > If you set `include_src` to true it should include `c_src`.
> >
> > If you have sources in directories other than c_src you can include arbitrary files or directories with overlays https://www.rebar3.org/docs/releases#section-overlays
> >
> > Tristan
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 9, 2020, at 16:00, Maximilian Hill wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> usually rebar includes the sources in the release. I want to also
> >> include the sources of nifs. How can I do that?

Re: rebar3 releases

Maximilian Hill
Not comfortable but it `works`.
Thank you.