refactoring tools, state of play?

Russell Brown-3
Hi,
What’s the state of play with refactoring tools for erlang, especially for those using emacs?

I tried wrangler a few years back but never really got it to work (paths and rebar project structure issues I think.) Is it still being developed?

What else is there out there, or do erlang programmers tend not to need tools for refactoring?

Cheers

Russell

Re: refactoring tools, state of play?

Simon Thompson
Hi Russell, Wrangler is still going, and you can get it here:

  https://github.com/RefactoringTools/wrangler

We’ll be happy to try to help out with getting started.

Simon

> On 27 Jun 2017, at 10:32, Russell Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> What’s the state of play with refactoring tools for erlang, especially for those using emacs?
>
> I tried wrangler a few years back but never really got it to work (paths and rebar project structure issues I think.) Is it still being developed?
>
> What else is there out there, or do erlang programmers tend not to need tools for refactoring?
>
> Cheers
>
> Russell

Simon Thompson | Professor of Logic and Computation
School of Computing | University of Kent | Canterbury, CT2 7NF, UK
[hidden email] | M +44 7986 085754 | W www.cs.kent.ac.uk/~sjt