register Port???

Sean Hinde-2
Try on R8!

Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

register Port???

Nico Weling
Hi Sean,

does this mean that it works in R8 but not in R6?

Nico.

--
Nico Weling
Software Designer

Tel: +49 2407 575 5217
Fax: +49 2407 575 651
Dect:+49 2407 575 89339
mailto:Nico.Weling

register Port???

Raimo Niskanen-3
That is correct. This is a new feature in R8.

/ Raimo Niskanen, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson UAB.