restore function

snickl
Hi,
can anyone show/point me to some examples on how to use the
restore function when implementing c_server callbacks from IC?

The archive contains an entry
http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200005/msg00004.html
It was solved, but this was quite a special case (global variable).

Well, I feel this matter is a bit short in docs/examples, and I really
can't make sense of that abstract paragraph nr. 2 in the docs, sorry.

But I think what it boils down to is the (simple) question:
Do I really have to free _every_complex_thing_, in or out, allocated
by myself or by the stubs in the restore function?

CU, SN
------
The UNIX equivalent of the "Blue Screen of Death" would be called
"kernel panic". It obviously exists, since I have heard and read about it,
but I've never been witness to it in my professional career.
        John Kirch,
        Networking Consultant and Microsoft Certified Professional (Windows NT)