set of sets module

Frans Schneider-2
Dear list,

I am looking for some more material on the sofs module besides the
standard Erlang documentation. Google doesn't come up with much
interesting stuff. Does anybody know of some teaching material?
Also, I am wondering for what type of application the sofs module was
developed for in the first place. Are their any public available
applications using the sofs functionality?

TIA

Frans

Re: set of sets module

Anthony Ramine-4
> Le 17 déc. 2017 à 12:24, Frans Schneider <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Are their any public available applications using the sofs functionality?

- The Erlang compiler;
- my implementation of Ketama [1].

[1] https://github.com/nox/ketama