synchronous diameter_app:handle_request() -- how to spawn a worker?

synchronous diameter_app:handle_request() -- how to spawn a worker?

Rick van Rein
Hi,

I built authorisation code in Erlang, and am now trying to put Diameter
in front of it.

The code takes a fair bit of data and time, so I am preparing to split
the data over nodes and redirect requests with Erlang's builtins, at the
same time monitoring it for high availability.

In diameter_app however, the handle_request() callback wants a final
response.  Deferring it with "noreply" is not mentioned as an option.
Is there another way to initiate concurrency in handling requests?

Thanks,
 -Rick