tab completion in inferior erlang

Luke Gorrie-3
Hio,

Has anyone managed to get tab-completion to work in the inferior
Erlang shell in emacs? I can't quite make it happen.

(It may come as news to some people that the erlang shell has tab
completion - it took a year and a half for me to find out, because I
always used it in emacs :-))

Also a couple of random notes:

I (setq comint-process-echoes t) to avoid having my input echoed at me
in the buffer.

If you try inferior erlang under emacs 21 then you can hack
erlang.el's "inferior-erlang-wait-prompt" by changing
(beginning-of-line) to (search-backward-regexp "^") to avoid it always
thinking the shell is busy. Emacs 21's comint mode uses some magic
"fields" so the beginning-of-line isn't where you might think it is.

Cheers,
Luke

Erlang workshop in Florence on September 2

Bjarne Däcker-2

Dear Erlang Friends

Just a remainder of the Erlang Workshop in
Florence on September 2

http://www.erlang.se/workshop/

prior to the PLI'2001 (Principles, Logics, and Implementations
of High-level Programming Languages)

http://music.dsi.unifi.it/pli01/

Best wishes

Bjarne D?cker