term_to_binary for nifs?

Benoit Chesneau-2
is thre any helper that allows to convert a term to biary and the reverse inside a nif (in C). Or should I use my own serialization format?

- benoit

Re: term_to_binary for nifs?

Michael Truog
You are looking for http://erlang.org/doc/man/ei.html

On 02/22/2017 09:57 PM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
is thre any helper that allows to convert a term to biary and the reverse inside a nif (in C). Or should I use my own serialization format?

- benoit

Re: term_to_binary for nifs?

Loïc Hoguin-3
Erm. enif_term_to_binary and enif_binary_to_term?

On 02/23/2017 06:57 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

> is thre any helper that allows to convert a term to biary and the
> reverse inside a nif (in C). Or should I use my own serialization format?
>
> - benoit

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu