trending json rpc library

Nyirő Gergő
Dear List,

I would like to write a small service in Erlang with json-rpc interface.
The goal would be to introduce Erlang at my company so the
dependencies and configuration of the service should be kept on minimum.

At my first search I found three projects:
 - https://github.com/zuiderkwast/jsonrpc2-erlang.git
 - https://github.com/tonyg/erlang-rfc4627.git
 - https://github.com/alavrik/piqi-erlang.git

Erlang-rfc4627 seems good for me, but I struggle with the debugging of
the json service.

Could you give me some advice which json-rpc is mainstream nowadays?

Cheers,
Gergő

Re: trending json rpc library

Nyirő Gergő
Finally I choose  jsonrpc2-erlang with cowboy.
I created a simple json-rpc service which exposes the inet_res:resolve
function: https://github.com/nyirog/erdns.