tv shows table size 0 in R9C-0

Hal Snyder-2
I have just started mnesia with disc_copies schema on two nodes and
created two set tables (also disc_copies on the two nodes), cfg and
state, each with fields named "key" and "value".

tv shows the two tables, but although the record count is updated
properly in the Table Size column for the first table, it is always
displayed as zero for the second. I can write and read records ok with
either table, from tv and from an erl shell.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

It's on i386 Solaris 9, gcc-3.3.3, if that helps.

tv shows table size 0 in R9C-0

Hal Snyder-2
Hal Snyder <hal> writes:

> I have just started mnesia with disc_copies schema on two nodes and
> created two set tables (also disc_copies on the two nodes), cfg and
> state, each with fields named "key" and "value".

Ok, just after posting, I noticed that I had (late at night in altered
state) made the first table ram_copies on my shell node; second one
was not not resident.

Sorry for the noise.